All of our protocols meet or exceed the recommendations and requirements set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Spokane Regional Health District. We are continuing to closely monitor CDC guidelines, public health advancements, and industry best practices to ensure our procedures and measures are current and effective. Below you'll find a list of Safety and Sanitization Guidelines that are currently in place at our facility.
- Masking, vaccination and testing requirements may be required on an event-by-event basis. Please check our website or safeandsoundspokane.com for the latest event information.
- Advance ticket sales must be purchased at TicketsWest.com.
- Please ensure you have your digital ticket downloaded to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app prior to arrival – DO NOT PRINT THE TICKETS. This will ensure a timely entrance.
- Purchases are now cashless and will be processed using a contactless point of sale system. Plexi-glass guards have been installed at all counters and individual containers will be used for the safety of our guests and employees.
Cleaning and Sanitation
- Enhanced facility cleaning programs are in place including operation of HVAC systems to improve ventilation and increased sanitization of high touch areas. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been added throughout the building as well as signage with health and hygiene reminders.
- We have achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council® (GBAC) STAR™ accreditation, the gold standard for prepared facilities. Under the guidance of GBAC, A Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, the Spokane Convention Center has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention.
Our immediate priority is always the health and safety of our clients, staff, guests, and spectators. Please continue to check this page for the latest information before attending an event or visit safeandsoundspokane.com. Thank you!